View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 05:43 AM   #2
Leiqueros
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Shouldn’t we be getting info on new patch soon?

With the patches that have been added to this game, certain elements of it have been improved.

But there is something that bothers me very much, it is the section on the edition and creation of fighters, already in previous versions of this game, this section was very incomplete, where among so many things you could only save 22 fighters, a ridiculous amount As for the female gender, the edition is very bad, very few bodies, only 4, most hairstyles are more based on the male gender, more types of long hair are needed, as for hair color, it is a very short range of colors, we jumped from black to not very dark brown, we need more varieties of hair colors and so I could continue adding many more things, such as adding ribbons in the hair and much more.

But if there is something where I am very disappointed, it is not being able to completely edit the statistics and movements of my fighters, it makes me so repetitive that I always use the same stereotypes, which seem very good to simplify the editing, but that is not mandatory for those of us who like to waste time editing