View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 10:16 AM   #1
Granbyroll
Rookie

OVR: 0
Bringing back old features from previous ea games.

So as a new player let me state this. Theres alot of problems with the game but I still enjoy it very much. Aesthetically its great. I enjoy making my own fight cards and playing vs the ai.

I went back and played UFC 2 and UFC 3. I noticed ufc 2 had parries which seem to be a great feature which would really cut down alot of the spam. If you have block breaking then also by logic you should have parries for at least the jab. In real life thats the trade off and the hard counter to the jab. Not head movement. Parries.

I dont think you should be able to parry anything but the jab. If you pre-emptively parry the jab because you've been conditioned you should be very vulnerable to a right hand or a hook.

Also both games had a clinch denial. The trade off was you had to work your way out of the clinch. I think this was a good feature that should also be added back into the game. I am new player so take this with a grain of salt. But just these two features would add an abundance of balance to the game.

Also note I didn't enjoy the ufc 2 parries because they were spammable but if you made them for only the jab it would be great. Especially since we already have block counters. I think they should work in a similar fashion to them.

Have a good day!
Advertisements - Register to remove