View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 02:58 PM   #7
icicle22
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: CPU Offensive Issues Next Gen- WHAT HAPPENED TO BALLCARRIERS MOVES

Two points....actually one point and one question.

First, I have been playing on All-Pro with tackling at 12 per Khalib's previous posts and I am getting much more break tackle animations and moves made by the CPU ball carrier. It is hard to tackle as it should be. Game feels so much more dynamic and I find the CPU RB's rarely get hit for a loss. They fight and fall forward to line of scrimmage or gain 1-2 yards on plays I used to regularly blow up for 4 yard losses. There has been a time or 2 where they break a few "too many" in one play but at least it is challenging now.

The question: Is there any video proof of the game "changing" with the patches and now just being a "next gen version with current gen feel" as someone stated? I can't be sure of this myself as it would have been so gradual I might not have noticed.

I will say I went back to PC after playing the PS5 version and even though the framerate and performance was much better on PC, it felt way too herky jerky with the animations and no vibrations on the controller made me feel disconnected now.

Thoughts?