View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 04:39 AM   #1
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
2021 AMA Monster Energy Supercross season

The season kicked off this past weekend. I just wanted to post a bit of info for fans of the sport that do not have cable or satellite tv. Previous years I bought the NBC Sports Gold Supercross/Motocross package I think last year they gave me both for $90.00.

This year Supercross has come to Peacock TV Premium. It's $5.00 a month. You can watch qualifying and the heat and main events live , and I was also able to watch the Heats and Main event on demand the next day. It's similar to the NBC broadcast when they go to commercial you just see the camera on the track until the break is over. The second race is today - qualifying at 2:30 est, and tonight - main event at 8:30 est. I'll be watching tomorrow if possible, hopefully the on demand thing will be there every week.

NOTE: I just checked and the January 16th qualifying and Main Event are still available on demand so it looks like we will get a few days to watch if we can't see it live because we are old and can't stay awake until midnight lol.

Enjoy!

Last edited by JMD; 01-19-2021 at 04:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove