View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 05:56 PM   #1
HBKSean216
Rookie

HBKSean216's Arena

OVR: 0
There's so many issues that are simple fixes yet they are ignored... for years

I don't even know what to start with but there's so many things wrong with this game that's it's absolutely embarrassing for a major publisher/developer to ignore fixing them and flat out not even acknowledging them. There's the plethora of gameplay issues that I don't have to elaborate on. Like the godlike finishing ability 90% of the builds have.The game being 99% reliant on fixed animations that the user doesn't have control of. A horrific contest system that's been broken for half a decade now. And much more...

But the non gameplay related issues:

Rec stats during player intros. This has been an issue since 2k18. Everyone shows 0.0 for all stats. Is it game breaking? No. But it takes away from the experience and it's a joke that it hasn't been fixed 4 years later.

Friends still don't show up at top of list on phone (Xbox. Apparently PS5 fixed this a long time ago). If a friend isn't near me it's so lovely having to scroll down to the X's.

Not sure how this is on PS5 but on Xbox the loading times were so amazingly fast the first month. Joined a friend invite to the rec or city and boom 10 seconds later I am there next to them. The game itself loaded up to the main menu very fast as well. Now? I sit there for 45-60 seconds staring at Zion before I am at the main menu. Joining a friend is hit or miss but either way it's definitely slower. Sometimes it will hop around a couple random screens while loading and then 30 seconds later you appear. Try leaving the rec back to the city. LMAO. You can hear the city but you can't see **** for 30-40 seconds.

There's a bunch more I want to touch on 1 more that is so unacceptable that it's hilarious. So I have created a couple ProAm teams. The latest one I made was last week sometime but we haven't actually played a game in ProAm on that team. Zero games. Zero 5v5 and zero 3v3 games. But our record now shows 0-27. Each day there are more losses added on. We arent't playing but they are adding someone's losses to our team record lmao. What's even funnier is when you check last 10 games... there is only 4 game results in there. So according to our ProAm info we are 0-27 (and counting) with only 4 game results showing.... makes sense. To reiterate, my actually team hasn't stepped foot on a ProAm floor yet with this team. My brothers team shows 0-93 because losses keep on showing up each day.I know this isnt just an outlier incident either. Every single person I have talked to has told me their team shows the same type of stats. I attached images of this stuff too.

TL;DR ... There are a ton of little things in this game that take away from the experience. They are things that can be fixed easily and quickly but they go ignored and unacknowledged. They always talk about how they want to listen to the community to try and make the game that we want blah blah blah but I still see the same issues for years now that people have to complain about annually to them on social media. The lack of care for the consumer is egregious.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5d727505-e744-400d-97a6-c49d76391732.jpg (38.6 KB, 336 views)
File Type: png 69144f6f-fdb7-481d-b2cb-4c20245982d7.png (175.5 KB, 189 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove