View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 05:38 PM   #3
CujoMatty
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Been a fan of this series and Milestone, the supercross series and MotoGP. This game is super frustrating so far though.*

They made a game that is supposed to be more of a sim experience which is a commendable notion but why no tutorial?

If you want to compete its necessary to learn the weight control and clutch mechanics but the game tells you exactly none of it.* I could understand if this was a hold right trigger for gas and steer type racing game that no tutorial would be necessary but that's not what this game is.

Its learn as you go, which isnt great when you are basically thrust right into your career from initial load up. To top that off I dont see any way to restart your career.* There is no option to do so. If you select the wrong difficult or settings you are stuck with that till your race weekend is over.*

I'd also say calling bike physics "wonky" is a bit of an understatement.* The problem is that you need to be close to perfect with your lines, which is probably pretty accurate* to real life.* Unfortunately your bike will develop a mind of it's own often. Swerving or jerking in an unwanted fashion causing loss of speed or worse a crash. I'm sure thats also realistic but the CPU doesnt live in that same physics world and seems infallible to these same mishaps.

Graphics are great. Dual Sense integration is cool. First person racing is amazing.* So there is good here though.