View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 07:54 PM   #6
ripcandlestickpark
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Has anyone else been playing M12 lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pytka456
I love madden 12 for the ps3/360. Basically has all the features you'd want for a solid franchise mode. Recently, I've been wanting to create my own team like hurricane did with Austin Venom. Unfortunately, when I go to edit my uniforms for the created team the game glitches out and freezes on my rpcs3 emulator. If anyone knows of an easy fix for that it'd be greatly appreciated. But yeah Madden 12 I had so much fun playing in eighth grade and even now I enjoy it for sure. Games aren't made like they used to be for sure.
Haha, I also associate M12 with 8th grade! Nice coincidence.

I'm not one of those people that hates modern Madden or anything, but I do enjoy revisiting older games that hold up well and do certain things better than the current versions. M16 is another one that I revisit every now and then for the gameplay and CBS-style presentation.

I never really dabbled with Create-A-Team back in the day, but I can see why a goof chunk of the community really wants it to return. Maybe it would work better on original hardware instead of an emulator?
MLS: San Jose Earthquakes
EPL: Brentford FC

RIP San Francisco Deltas | 2017 NASL Champions