View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 09:08 PM   #6
johnmangala
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Welcome to EA UFC Version 1.0 --- We Made It Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Man, I really don't wanna be negative, but the game basically feels exactly the same to me. Almost every single fight I've had so far is still a non stop striking action fight. My opponents don't seem to be losing any more stamina, or throwing any less than before at all. I've had so many fights since the patch where my opponent is still throwing 120+ strikes in the first round, and still having a nearly full stamina bar in round 2. I really don't see, or feel the impact of this patch at all. Every single fight is still non stop pressure, volume, and combos.
Idk man. I have had the opposite exp and I’m not a high level player. The only difference I know is you’re primarily a striker and I usually grapple. Idk if that makes a difference. But strike wise I’m mostly defense and I have noticed the stamina and pressure nerf when I play as strikers.

If the opponent is really non stop pressure they should definitely be losing more stamina. If the opponent is taking pauses in between they’ll be able to retain more stamina, but that’s how it’s designed and it makes sense imo. I do think lower stamina should be vulnerable for longer and retain less power tho.

I honestly dont think this will affect strike totals if the opponent is smart (it should even then imo), but for non-stop pressure like you’re describing they should definitely be losing much more stamina. Plus the KDs are less, not as much as I like but its definitely less at least past r1.

Leg kicks actually matter now and there’s more of a slowdown.

Subs are awesome, I have a feeling they’ll be nerfed again I hope not but I bet it will.