View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 09:31 AM   #1
bebetomatos14
Rookie

bebetomatos14's Arena

OVR: 0
KOBE BRYANT - UNLIVED MEMORIES

As a Catholic, I always imagined that at the end of my earthly life I would have only three destinations, heaven, hell or purgatory. Of course, I'm not going to go into detail about the dual feelings you experience in that fateful moment that distances you from everything you knew, but here I want to report what I experienced following what we call death.

Do you know that story of watching a movie of your life playing in milliseconds before your eyes? Yes, I was sometimes in that position on the court, when in a few seconds I needed to make a decision and do something that could change a lot. But going back to the story of the film passing before the eyes, probably nobody came back to tell everything that happens with this collection of memories in film format. That's what I want to tell you here.

Agent has always heard about past lives, alternative dimensions or the current multi-universe. If you've seen Spider-Man: into the Spider-Verse you'll understand me. I can't explain it very well, but there are thousands of alternative realities where you are something other than what you really were in the life you met. Each decision made in your life has consequences that can change your entire timeline, influencing your life and that of others in these alternative realities. They also call it the butterfly effect, have you heard? It is that story that the flapping of a butterfly's wings can alter the whole natural course of things.

In the eternity of time, I manage to visit and live each of the realities generated by my decisions and, every time I make a new decision, I generate other realities. Saint Elizabeth of the Trinity says that love is something infinite, and in infinity you can always go further. This is what I have experienced in all that I love, an infinity of lives where I go further and further experiencing stories of who I am and who I could be. Do I regret the life I had in Los Angeles with Vanessa and the kids? Not even a little. But I learned to admire the beauty of the multitude of stories that free will has given me and that is what I want to share.

The first reality that I wanted to live in this learning was that I didn't put myself in a helicopter with Gigi and our dear friends. This reality is a beautiful, arduous, intriguing and challenging story, but these experiences I prefer to keep with me. I lived and relived the various results that my choices after that day would generate. I learned a lot and would spend all eternal life reliving these unlived stories. But I missed another love. I missed my dear basketball.

It was time to make different decisions that involved my story on the court. It was time to get back to my first steps inside the NBA. It was time to return to New Jersey in 1996.

Vasco, my life, my story, my first friend

KOBE BRYANT - UNLIVED MEMORIES

Last edited by bebetomatos14; 01-27-2021 at 09:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove