Old 01-31-2021, 07:14 PM   #51
georgiafan
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remastt

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshdaddy
Tough to see the Utah news, but I'm most surprised by Ja's three-point shooting. 29% on 4.7 attempts is creeping into Russell Westbrook territory if he doesn't improve, and we've seen what the ceiling of a Russ-led team is. Hopefully that's just a blip on the radar and he bounces the percentage up next year.
I thought for sure they were going to miss the playoffs I was stunned it happened. I would have liked to get the pick as their is someone in the mid 1st that I’ve fallen in love with as a prospect. I still have plenty of assets to make a trade up if need be so it’s not the end of the world. In the end it may be for the best as I already have to many guys needing minutes and to much youth. So I need to find a way to thin out the roster and moving up from like 14 to 10 might have been a little overkill/cheesy

The roster I’m using (which I love) he was C+ To start the year in 3 point shooting and he is now at B so he has improved on paper. I plan on sending him to a training camp for shooting. So hopefully with that and progression his shooting will be improve. As I plan out what to do in the draft his non shooting mixed with a average shooter like Joe Dumars has me worried. We don’t need a Westbrook like career lol. It removes a lot of badges as well to help the good player stand out.

Last edited by georgiafan; 01-31-2021 at 07:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove