View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 05:10 PM   #1
countryboy
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
So I have a tumor/mass in my kidney

I went to the ER Friday night due to excruciating pain, fever, and nausea in my flank and groin area.

My thought was that I have a kidney stone(s) and likely an infection and need medication obviously and possibly a procedure to remove them.

However, while it turned out that I have 4 stones in my right kidney, they also discovered tgat I had a mass/tumor in my kidney as well.

So I’m going through the gauntlet of labs and scans to determine what this thing is. Obviously it could be cancer, but it’s likely to be just a mass of other things according to dr (don’t remember all because I was on medication when told)

I’m going to my urologist tomorrow to get more work done and discuss possibilities, options and all.

To say I’m anxious would be an understatement. To say I’m not scared would be a lie.

Anyways just sharing because I guess well I need to get it out to help deal with it. I don’t know. And I guess so that I could selfishly ask for thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 02-07-2021 at 05:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove