View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 12:55 AM   #5
tsallen89
Rookie

tsallen89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: "Rising from the Reckage: Ryan Blacwood's Journey" (An NCAA14 Coaching Dynasty)

Dear Ryan,

I want you to know how much I love you. If you're reading this, I hope somehow you can feel my eternal love for you even though I won't be there with you. I pray that you and the babies are ok. Know that you are the BEST dad in the world and as I write these words praying you never read them, I am fully confident in the dad to our precious kids that you are. Whatever the circumstances, don't let you heart get bitter. I have loved watching you raise our little girl to love Paw Patrol and proper pass protection . I know that our second baby can't wait to meet you soon and I can't wait to see you raise him or her with that same love and care.

You've got a great support system. Lean on them as you begin to let me go. I am so sorry that I won't be there with you to watch our little ones grow or to see you achieve all your dreams. Being your partner has been the best blessing of my life. You have sacrificed so much for our family. Now that I'm gone, I want you to live out your dreams and give our kiddos all the best parts of the world.

As I've been getting more and more pregnant with baby number 2, Mr. Rickson has been encouraging me to get an additional catastrophic loss policy. I hope you don't mind, but I went ahead and signed up for one today. It was fairly cheap since we are both in good health. I hope we never need it, but I couldn't live with myself if something happened and I hadn't done everything possible to set you and our kids up financially. In the event of my death the policy will convert into a trust that will hopefully set you up for the next few years.

It won't make you a millionaire or anything like that, but it will help you reach your dreams. You've always done everything to help me reach mine. You're my favorite "camera guy". I love you Ry, so if you're reading this you HAVE to answer my last request: LIVE Seriously RYAN. LIVE use the money from this policy. Quit your job. Take the kids and pursue your goal. This policy will pay you out $100,000 a year for 5 years. It will also give you a one-time payment of $150,000 to buy a home and a vehicle. I hate to do this to you, but I know you'd never take this opportunity without a push, so the policy will only pay out after the first year if you meet the requirement of being a coach in college football. This is your chance for a new adventure with our family. Give it your all and I KNOW you will succeed.

Ry, you’ve always made everyone else’s dreams come true, now it’s time to pursue yours, SO GO FOR IT. You’ve got a chance to be a college football coach. In my “last letter” to Brit, I asked her to send your resume (and a letter from my emergency file) to her cousin Danny Gonzales. He’s a college football coach and I just know after meeting you, he will help you find a role.

There’s so much more I want to say, know that my love for you will never fade. Please keep living Ryan. You have more than my permission to keep living, you have it as my last request. Don’t let the light go out in your eyes. I see that light when you look at me and our kids and when you’re coaching your boys. I believe in you so much. I’m so sorry I won’t be there to watch you coach, but know that I’m looking down cheering you on. Make sure you teach our kids to love football and love taking pictures

All my love now and forever

-Mol

K.C. CHIEFS

K.C. ROYALS

Check out my dynasty:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...g-dynasty.html
Advertisements - Register to remove