View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 05:41 AM   #2
RayLenearl
Rookie

RayLenearl's Arena

OVR: 1
Breaking News!

New World Wrestling Universe Owner Hits Reset Button

Ray Lenearl held a live streamed press conference from an undisclosed high school gym after finalizing a deal to purchase the World Wrestling Universe from longtime owner Vince McMahon.

The purchase includes the rights to ECW, WWF, WCW as well as a new all-women's show that will air on Fridays.

"Starting now, all active titles will be stripped and vacant, except those held in NXT." Lenearl announced. "I like how that show is being ran, and I don't wanna do anything to screw it up."

"As far as the other brands, we're starting from scratch." Lenearl added. "My main focus will be ECW, where an 8-man tournament will decide a new champion."

"Monday's relaunch show will include eight qualifier matches. The winners will participate in the tournament, while the losers will be dropped to the Hardcore division and put in an 8-man battle royal for a shot at its title."

Lenearl will leave it up to the general managers of the other leagues to find their own creative ways to decide their title holders.

"We have more big plans in store for this new and improved World Wrestling Universe. Stay tuned!"