View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 07:47 PM   #8
uk389117
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TV Timeouts (should they be added?)

TV timeouts would be great for the flow of the game. One thing I've definitely been continuously working on is laying off the RT, limited chaining of ball handling moves, and it's tough when a guys lights out but making sure I'm not wearing a player out with their FGA.

One scenario though, say Lavine is exhausted from carrying the Bulls and you've also got Colby White injured. In a tight game, I'll pray no auto timeouts used and a lot of times, late game, neither team cares to burn a t/o after 3:00 mark.

I also play this setup and this year's version definitely has more fatigue impacting players.

I assume you're running auto sub based on rotation? Speaking of, I've not considered what auto sub fatigue would even throw at me. I remember yrs ago it wasn't close to realistic.

But I'm finally now seeing my starters better at surviving the full entire stretch without being so tired I can't score.

And this is also why injuries will increase.

Interesting thought, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaveliLPC
I play 12 min quarters sim style in franchise and w fatigue the way it is I think there should definitely be TV Timeouts incorporated in the game.

What do you guys think? Maybe make it an option in the settings menu for users who play longer quarter lengths?
Sent from my 100011885 using Operation Sports mobile app