Old 02-25-2021, 08:52 AM   #102
georgiafan
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshdaddy
Is the play of Mullin and Morant making you consider going for a fourth year and beyond, or do you think you'll stick with the three-year project? Are you still going to restart in 2021 if you do? I think it'd be cool to see how the Grizz play after you leave a take over another, but that's just my thought.
I am really enjoying this team which is probably why I'm going at slower pace for season 2 then 1. I am still going to change teams since that was the major point of it all and it will keep things fresh. I can already see its going to be tough to do as I'm attached to see how players develop.

I have been thinking about when I swap teams instead of restarting to 2021 keeping on with the same save file for season 4-6. A few benefits of that would be seeing how Memphis does without me. Since I make all of the moves for the CPU teams its going to be easy to latch on to a new team and be hooked from the start. The last major one is the rookies I would draft when I change teams I would get 3 years to use instead of 2. A smaller thing is it would allow me to think more long term with teams like the Bulls who need to blow it up.

If I did do that for 4,5,6 then I would likely hit the reset button for team 3. The only kind of downside I see is it could be a little odd with so many retro type players in the league by years 4-6. But on the draft classes about half of the 1st round are fictional so I don't think that's a major issue plus I'm enjoying using the Mullins of the world. Once I get the trade deadline over I'll do a top 5 most interesting team article
What does everyone think ?