Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB The Show 21 Stadium Creator Leaked Via SDS YouTube Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydaddy03
Hopefully stadium creator lets me create this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know if I've shared this with you all before, but starting from about fifth grade onward I've been a fan of just drawing MLB stadiums. I would often draw existing stadiums, but every so often I would draw made up stadiums... some for specific teams.

When the Mets first announced they were going to build a new stadium (back when I was in high school), this was my proposal:

The apple is brought over from Shea, and the scoreboard is a smaller version of the original.

When the Marlins announced theirs, this was my proposal:

That Marlins one was inside a scrapbook, so it definitely faded a lot faster over time.

Basically, I'd of course like to make these for real. I know we probably couldn't get this unique, but I would love to get extra creative with these.

This is of course a pipe dream, as it seems that this might not actually be a thing yet.

EDIT: The Marlins one is so old, I just realized I have an Enron logo on the CF scoreboard.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

Last edited by Blzer; 02-26-2021 at 05:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove