View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 05:45 AM   #7
drugsbunny
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 21 Hitting - Here's What We Would Improve

I wish the analog controller played a bigger role in the batter wind up. There was an old arcade game named World Series baseball that had the little analog handle to control the windup with a realease for contact but a full push for contact. I thought that was a fun concept. I think analog realease would serve well. Hitting last year was pretty good as a whole. I can't think of how much more you need to add to a good recipe. I just wish the game had more context control after the action has started. The show has always been a watered down click and press game. Once the ball is hit, the game is pretty pedestrian. Once the ball is hit, the cpu really takes over once you identify the ball location. Catch made, back to pitching. I would like to see more control over the players once the ball is in motion. I hate the computers involvment in my movements. I would love to throw the ball around after the play is over. I would like to be able to interact with different areas of the field. I would to have some sort of fun other than pitching and hitting. The game has become stale.