Old 03-03-2021, 08:35 AM   #2
kinsmen7
MVP

kinsmen7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How can I keep my under 20 Year Player from the CHL ind the AHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
As I wrote on the headline. Does anyone know how it works to get all under 20 year old CHL Player which are playing actually now in the AHL to stay their after the Season begins ? I made Drysdale bit stronger and it works for the Gulls. Jack Quinn stronger but they sent him back to the CHL from Rochester. Seth Jarvis stay at the Chicago Wolves but Jamieson Rees and Ryan Suzuki was sent down back to CHL. It must have to do something with a rating of a Player ? Or am I wrong ? Does anyone know the solution how it works ?
It's a glitch that is actually sort of working with the way Covid is rolling. If you want to make it happen permanently though, you've got to move all of those players off of their CHL teams, and onto the AHL teams before starting your franchise.

My understanding is that any player, under the age of 20, who's CHL rights are held by a team, can only play in the NHL or CHL. Once the CHL teams season ends, the player can be recalled to the NHL or AHL. If they're drafted from Europe (Ie. Rasmus Sandin), they're able to play in the AHL as 18 year olds.

The actual agreement is here, but very wordy: https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/201...ocument/143414