Old 03-03-2021, 10:28 PM   #114
packers
Rookie

packers's Arena

OVR: 0
NFL 2K21 Ros/Fran - based on M21 Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by OM809
Thanks for this, seems like a lot of hard work to update every week, I am enjoying playing it on PCSX2, it is a shame the ratings are so off, I understand why by using the madden ratings the weighting is so heavy on 2k5 but there are so many 100 rated players almost every team is 100 making it all seem a bit unrealistic. Still fun to blast few games in just hard to give franchise mode a go

Great feedback [emoji106]

The focus was more with the Roster and best match player photos for the more standout positions. The Franchise file was created with the attempt at offering the updated schedule. But, it wasn’t perfect having additional bye weeks for some teams. Also the FA’s were partial and the Draft Class was not updated.

The community’s best shot at a more complete ros + fran update, would be for more of us to work together. Running ratings can be done in 15mins. But, there’s so much more involved that is really too much for one person.

If we had a way to source updated FA’s and Draft Class data. We could update the data into a readable format for 2K5. I’ve seen tools in the Madden community to run them, but I haven’t found any current spreadsheets.

If you are able and interested in running ratings and updating the files. Head over to the discord community as help is always welcome.

Again, thanks for the feedback! [emoji846]