Old 03-05-2021, 07:55 AM   #4
kinsmen7
MVP

kinsmen7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How can I keep my under 20 Year Player from the CHL ind the AHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
Thx for advice. I found a way to do it after merging my 300 Player strong CAP‘s with a new EA Roster. The curious thing is that I needed to move Player like Byfield, Tracey and other ( they were listed in the AHL ) back to the CHL and other like Zary, Jarvis, Rees ..... from the CHL to the AHL. So now it works and all Players which should be in the AHL, are in their when I start a new Franchise. I know the CHL rules and that it is only allowed to play for this young Players in the AHL during this Covid time. It’s only Players from the WHL and OHL who play AHL cause they have no League games now.

I do it only cause I want to play with these Players in the AHL cause I do not want to wait two Seasons that this is possible in the game. I play every AHL and NHL game with a 5 minute Period, making after the game a long statistic so one game takes me about 1 hour 15 minutes time. You can watch it here on OP in the Hockey Dynastie
I don't hate the glitch, but am hoping it only lasts for a season in franchise mode. I've got a Seattle expansion on the go, and Connor McMichael played in the AHL for me all year. Called him up to play on the 4th line and get some PP time after my AHL team got eliminated from the playoffs, since my 4th line is pretty weak, and he's got 4 goals in 5 games for me so far.