Old 03-05-2021, 01:02 PM   #6
BA2929
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: New Patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haloofduty
I don't know why people liked this. 2k21 has major problems that weren't touched in that patch and nothings been said. It's been months. So I'm curious also if there is going to be gameplay and Mynba fixes. Also he said PROPER patch meaning this last patched sucked overall
I dont understand why you guys expect huge patches in 2k every year. They never do it and never will because it angers the online crowd. They're not fixing MyNBA until next year (they rarely touch offline modes during the release year. It's released and not touched again outside of very, very minor tweaks) and they never do sweepingly huge gameplay patches during the year because it ruins Park/Rec and they don't want people upset about their MyPlayers that they spent $50-100 on not being meta anymore.

The game as it stands now is the game we have until 2k22 releases in September or October, outside of miniscule tweaks to badges, fadeaway 3s or possibly contested dunks.

Royals Baseball: Catch the Thrill!