Old 03-09-2021, 11:13 AM   #135
georgiafan
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters

1st Round Previews

#1 Lakers vs #8 Pelicans
LA is devastated by injuries and Anthony Davis, Schroder, Harrell and KCP will all miss the series. They still have Lebron so we will say Lakers in 6.

#4 Jazz vs #5 Suns
Chris Paul is out for the year so the pressure turns to Jevon Carter and another rookie PG for Phoenix. Utah has 2 injuries as well this one is a coin flip I say Utah in 7.

#2 Mavs vs #7 Trailblazers
Portland is a tough 7 seed with Lillard, CJ, Patrick Ewing and a solid bench. Dallas has been rolling all year even without Luka. Dallas was the top ranked defense in the league so we have them in 5.

#1 Nets vs #8 Pistons
Its cute Detroit made the playoffs and the future is bright for them. Brooklyn's 3 stars are locked and loaded and they added Triston Thompson as a buyout guy to help their biggest need. Brooklyn in a sweep

#4 Heat vs #5 Hawks
Atlanta has the most depth and the best player in the series. Miami doesn't have a go to scorer with nobody averaging over 20. Miami is a veteran team with additions of Lowery and P.J Tucker. Should be a good one I say Atlanta in 6.

#3 Celtics vs #6 Raptors
Toronto is a healthy well balanced team with a great coach. Boston is without Myles Turner, but has Robert Williams and Toronto is weak at C. The pressure is on Tatum a all NBA selection to make some noise in the playoffs. Boston in 6

#2 Bucks vs #7 Knicks
Giannis is still hurt and Milwaukee has a bad roster yet somehow won a lot of games without him. New York fans are excited to be in the playoffs despite a roster that isn't all that good. I'll say the Bucks in 7

Lottery Teams
Bulls - 21 wins
Cavs - 22 wins
Thunder - 23 wins
Rockets - 31 wins (they will keep)
Hornets - 33 wins
76ers- 33 wins (1st they traded to bulls is lottery protected)
Clippers - 35 wins (I believe OKC will get)
Magic - 35 wins
Pacers - 35 wins
Wizards - 37 wins
Warriors - 37 wins
T'Wolves - 38 wins
Kings - 38 wins
Spurs - 39 wins

Advertisements - Register to remove