View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 08:39 AM   #5
mrtv4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 22 Wishlist: Five Areas That Must Improve

much like the wish list says i would be willing to overlook some of the arcadey gameplay issues if we could get online career mode. if there needs to be some kind of restrictions to it thats fine but there is no excuse not to have one when madden, 2k and even ncaa had it.

speaking of 2k and i feel like this where the two brands differ is it feels like 2k has spent time on giving players individual feels to them both in animation and look. the face scans are great on fifa but i would like to feel a bit of individuality in running style shooting style etc just a little more. also player tendencies may help for there to be more fouls called when i have a skilled player going against a weak defender.

ive been teetering on if im going to pick up fifa immediately or not. im having a hard to really getting immersed into the game. as the post says i want to be playing football not just playing fifa. that could easily be fixed with a deeper career mode and the option for a simulation setting where it feels like the user v user or user v cpu playing football no matter the style (tiki taka, long ball, counter etc.) matters. And you can leave they style you have for "competitive" FUT and such.
Advertisements - Register to remove