View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 07:09 PM   #1205
cms186
Rookie

cms186's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread

Hi, if you're looking for a well run, Sim Franchise on the Xbox One, then do I have good news for you! Last Chance League is approaching the end of the second season and we have several teams we need to fill due to inactivity/people being removed for rule breaking.

We are a no cheese league, we expect you to play in a realistic manner, changing up your plays and formations on Offence and Defence and playing in a sportsmanlike manner (no running up the score for example). We have a Trade Committee and a Pick Em game every week to upgrade your players (no dev trait upgrades though)

Most of our players are in the US, but we have a couple of Brits (including myself!), we have an active Discord community, including several players who have left the Franchise (either due to not having enough time to play the game or having fallen out of love with Madden) but enjoyed the community so much, they stuck around anyway!

The Teams we have available are Rams(1-14 #1 pick)), Titans(7-8), Chiefs (2-13), Steelers(3-12), Bears(5-10), Bengals(6-9), Giants(8-8), some players from those teams have been traded (Barkley is no longer with the Giants, for example, but the Chiefs still have most of their big stars, they've just been an AI team for a while!)

if this sounds like your kind of Franchise, please come join us on our discord to say hello ( https://discord.gg/hsAnGHfS )
Advertisements - Register to remove