View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 05:18 PM   #5
Value_to_players
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Pro or WC? Slow or Normal? (for best sim experience)

I forgot to mention when it takes longer to Accelerate the chance of reaching full speed before the offside trap decrease's so that's a major reason why the game feels much slower it may be a obvious statement but it's important to know. Players still can reach the speed setting in your speed value let's say speed setting 50 will be the same at slow normal or fast or I can't see any speed difference. I haven't put a stop watch and timed players there are markings on the pitch which you can use as reference as distance if you think about it. I'm pretty sure At 50 speed top speed is around 36 KMPH or around 22mph. Sometimes in some updates speed values change but rarely(which means sprint speed 50 is actually 46).
Also momentum of players still stay the same at fast,normal or slow. What comes before you reach your full momentum what slider value you use is acceleration that affects not just speed too a greater degree than you most likely think. You may think what is this guy who posted this on but you should really listen on what I'm saying.
Advertisements - Register to remove