View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 02:27 PM   #4
douggoud
Rookie

douggoud's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: PS5 to Xbox Series X Switch?

I think it'll really come down to a couple things.

If you have a preference between the controllers. I know there are people who will die by the Xbox controller, but me personally, I dislike having the left analog stick that high. But I've been a playstation gamer since the PS2 so I'm probably just used to the stick being where it is. So it depends on what you prefer.

And then it depends on where your friends mostly play I suppose. This isn't really as much of an issue now with crossplay coming around finally, but some games may not do it still, so if you have more friends on one console over the other, then that's another thing.

Otherwise, like baker said, exclusives are another. Me personally I love all of Sony's exclusives, but even those are ending up on PC. Might even end up on Xbox before long. Who knows for sure?

I'll always be a playstation gamer for the fact that I've been with it for so long, and also, I have no need to own an Xbox when I have a gaming pc and they bring their games to PC. I had only bought Xbox in the past to play Forza. Now there's no need to have both. Least for me anyways. Depends on what you wanna do.

"All Angels Go To Heaven"