View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 09:26 PM   #68
JEJunior
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2032-2033

3 Miami vs Virginia

Slow start but we looked good today. No turnovers, limited bad decisions. We lost Brown in the first quarter and he's out for 4 weeks so we're down to 1 scholarship back. Might have to burn my freshmans redshirt but Im holding off on it. Today we opened up the offense and let Graves do his thing with the spread attack because we've been real run heavy all year and this was the perfect game to open it up. Graves had 3 or 4 passing tds, 2 went to Mack who had his best game ever scoring a rushing td too. Graves ball placement was perfect today, maybe because of momentum, maybe it was just an easy week. Defense was impressive too, we looked like we do in U5s, especially in man coverage which was good to see.

Also I benched my FS Wright a couple games ago because he didnt have any ints and I have a former CB behind him whos alot faster. I gave the other one the start and noticed last week he wasnt making that last line of defense tackle against Duke. Same thing happened today so I put Wright back in to start the 2nd qtr and he led the team in tackles. Good to see ratings matter because I definitely go for coverage guys 99% of the time but my safeties rn are both balanced I think and theyre reliable tacklers.

Got my backups in the last 4 minutes too