Thread: YouTube
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 11:25 PM   #2
Blzer
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: YouTube

They may have defaulted out of it and there could be a setting for that, but I haven't hunted for it yet. That's an important feature though, so I hope they bring it back. I hated waking up in the middle of the night and running into a three hour video on debunked MCU fan theories.

I also don't fully get its recommendation algorithm, either. After Tenet came out and I saw it, I searched for and watched dozens of videos on the film. Reviews, analyses, the works. Yet, there was not a single recommendation for me on that film at any point. Then one time I click on something on the side for Godzilla vs. Kong, and it's still recommending videos on that movie for me to this day even though I haven't watched anything else on it. I just don't get it.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60