Old 04-20-2021, 03:48 PM   #25
Funkycorm
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ridins Full Minors roster information

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric7064
Agreed. By the time you get 6-7 years in, nobody has anybody in their rotation under a 80. Same for the most part with lineup.

I disagree a bit on the top 10 list being the only A's.

Many 18-19 year olds arent atop the prospect lists because they have not shown much. Jasson Dominguez is #28 on MLB.COM with 60+ scouting grades in nearly everything.
In real life I agree with this completely. But in the game we have to make adjustments. We have to consider that on average there are 10 new As and 50 new Bs introduced with each draft class and that adds to the problem. Some are low rated overall but wreak havoc on the depth charts of CPU controlled minor league systems in-game. The true problem comes from the amount of B potentials because this can range from 80-89 and causes more congestion in the middle as well.

I settled on 10 here even though my roster has a couple less because that is what works with the game and meshes with the draft classss. If someone does not lower potentials of draft classes like I do and most likely don't because of the work involved in it, it causes sustained problems. Not until the game starts giving us weaker draft classes a few years in.

It's a tough boat to sail but it works for me. I don't expect FM to embrace my philosophy but true to why I posted here in the first place was that the top 30 per team worried me about what the potentials would look like.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Advertisements - Register to remove