View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 12:05 PM   #4
BL8001
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone else feel like veteran difficult is bugged?

I had a weird day in DD yesterday.

Playing in the East affinity conquest map.

Played 4 games on vet and they were all the same AI wise. In the 2nd inning I would bring in my reliever and the first pitch they would homer. I would strike out everyone else. EVERYONE ELSE.

I even went out and bought Cy Young because of his high H/9 and limits homer perk. What I figured out is if unlike all the other batters I struck out, if I start the 2nd inning with a ball instead of a strike they won't homer on me.

Then to get even more wtf. I decide to sleepwalk a 9 inning game on rookie for easy xp.

Play the Orioles on rookie with Means on the mound.

I hit him hard, I mean hard, with good contact and pci placement.
I should list each hit result because I recorded it. But instead I will say I had 3 hits, 1 k by bob gibson and 23 flyouts and groundouts directly to AI defenders.

And of course the AI had 1 hit in the 2nd inning but at least this time it was a triple by Mountcastle and not a HR.

Something is wack with this game. I went into practice and tossed it on Legendary vs kershaw and struck out swinging twice and then homered. WTF is that. This game is too much all or nothing, and nothing can be grounding and flying out to the AI 23 times.