View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 03:20 PM   #1
taylorlee45
Rookie

OVR: 0
All-Pro Xbox league(Includes modifications) USER vs CPU/USER Not fully user league

Hey everyone,

My cousin and I are transitioning from M20-->M21 and wanted to know if anyone were interested in joining? We are stick sim players and try to immolate the NFL to the best of our ability. If you are interested, please keep that in mind. Below are the details pertaining to the league:
-Matt10 custom rosters
-Custom user and cpu sliders
-We use full zoom camera both on offense and defense for road games
-All games are streamed with twitch
-We strictly use no switch when ball is in air (both offense and defense) can switch post catch animation or if you are the user, you can still make a play on ball.
-Discord includes modifications such as random roll sheet, Super-Star reduction sheet, and the team homepage center
-Will 1st join test league for a verification and then you will get a created player, any position, overall will depend on position
-Advance is usually 24 hrs but can be 48hrs so active league.
-Only real rules are to not use same plays in same situations: i.e., every 3rd down a corner with TE, or every goal line a slant to wr and so on.
-At the end of season, all SS and x-factors are reduced to a previous baseline but cannot vary position year-->year, so be prepared to gain, and loose Superstars frequently because in real life, guys go on hot streaks and get cold all the time.

Current teams are Steelers and Ravens. If you read through, thank you and hopefully I heard from some of you.

XBOX GAMERTAG: Taylah96761 msg for discord

Last edited by taylorlee45; 05-05-2021 at 04:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove