Old 05-12-2021, 03:57 PM   #5
Rmiok222
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: For the indecisive franchise guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrd1080
Mariners, Angels and Rangers would all be fun....EXCEPT I can't play with rival AL West teams as an A's fan. Stupid I know but can't beat up on Oakland for years. Can't play as Oakland wither because I get too attached to my players. Don't wanna move any of them. I was contemplating Mets with that pitching staff but they're basically ready to go, Miami just needs to wait as they have SO many prospects ready to go. Cleveland sounds fun but the whole Indians or not thing bugs me and idk if I'd make a rebrand or just continue as Cleveland and maybe just take the Indian logo off their chest and if I could remove the Indians logo in the stadium I'd be set for the realism part. Love the stadium and rather not build a new one.

Is keeping Bieber and Ramirez even a possibility for Cleveland? Maybe I move Ramirez as I believe they have a kid coming up soon, maybe move Ramirez for some 2021-22 ready prospects. Idk man lol. I overthink it.

As an Indians fan, sadly no...past Bieber’s contract they’ll never keep Bieber being that the biggest contract they’ve ever gave out is 60 million. Bieber will command over 300 million. The good thing is Bieber is under contract for a little while

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove