Old 05-15-2021, 08:56 PM   #5
ExarKub00720
Rookie

ExarKub00720's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 21 RTTS Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevadaO
Question: How many games do you end up playing if you do both? I have sort of stayed in my lane as a SS so far but started another where I wanted to just pitch. Got drafted by Colorado which is a stupidly fun place to hit (obviously) so I'm actually considering it now, but with how tired a player *should* be getting I'd imagine you'd be limited in the number of games played throughout the year.

Any info here would be greatly appreciated!
Honestly depends on what kind of two way player you are. If you are a SP/position player it will vary if you are NL or AL team. AL teams you will get to hit more as you will play DH and whatever the other role is from time to time. Usually you pitch have a day off/ DH (AL only) then you will play your position the next two day and have a day off/DH (AL only) then pitch again.

The DH days are not always guaranteed if AL but they do tend to give you those from time to time.

If you are a position player/SP you odds are will play for 2 weeks as the position then have a day off then pitch then another day off then back to 2 weeks at the position.

I do find any combo of CP/RP as a two way player is a bit more hit or miss. They tend to be sporadic when they play and hit. It’s more like 2 days as position then like 3 days off that you might pitch in then back to 2 days on etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove