View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 04:45 PM   #1
Scottt8471
Rookie

OVR: 0
Different sounds off the bat question!

I haven’t played The Show since 19. I have a question regarding the different sounds that come off the bat regarding how you hit it. Call me crazy but I have The Show 21 on the Xbox One X and I also have The Show that was gifted to me on my PS5 but I am playing the PS4 version not the 5. Anyway when I started playing The Show on my Xbox a few weeks ago , since I didn’t have my PS5 yet. I heard different sounds come off the bat depending how you hit the ball. I am a Philly guy so I play as the Ohillies obviously..lol So when I was playing at Citizens, when you hit the ball a certain way it has like different cracking sounds. Like a hollow sound..etc. It sounded so authentic on my Xbox.

Now switch to my PS5 I got the other day and starting playing it and the sounds I heard on the Xbox weren’t present on the PS. I don’t know if it was the lastest patch that caused this or what. I hope people know what I am talking about. It’s kinda hard to explain.

Please tell me I am not nuts���� It just seems the ball off the bat sounds all the same mostly except maybe Perfect/Perfect and that’s not the sound I am talking about. I heard varies different sounds on my Xbox depending on how it was hit off the bat. Can anyone chime in here?

Last edited by Scottt8471; 05-16-2021 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Spelling
Advertisements - Register to remove