Old 06-06-2021, 08:09 PM   #6
WarMMA
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Western Conference Playoffs - 2nd Round Discussion Thread

Oh boy some fun matchups...

Clippers in 7
I Think this one is gonna be a back and forth just like the Mavs/Clippers series. Two solid teams and we'll see Mitchell and Kawhi go off in this one. Its gonna be interesting to see how Conley holds up with the injury. If both teams stay healthy, I see it going down to the wire with the Clippers being able to pull it off on the shoulders of Kawhi, but its gonna be a tough series. Its definitely winnable for either team tbh.

Nuggets in 6
This one is gonna be fun to watch. Suns will get a couple games. Think Booker is gonna have a couple big nights and torch the Nuggets. Will also be fun to see Joker take on Ayton. Ayton was able to stifle AD a bit in Lakers/Suns game 1...held AD to just 13pts. It'll be interesting to see if he can slow Jokic down at all in any of their games. Ultimately though, I see the Nuggets closing this one out 4 games to 2. Jokic will look good as usual, but I feel like we see some fireworks from Nuggets secret weapon in Porter Jr. Think he steps up big in this series. Kid has tons of potential imo and finally seems to be unlocking it. I think we'll see him have some big games and even carry the load at times. So this should all lead to...

Your WCF matchup Clippers vs Nuggets

Last edited by WarMMA; 06-07-2021 at 01:16 PM.