View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 09:37 AM   #1
TarHeelPhenom
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
National Collegiate Athletic Alliance: A New Era In College Football

It all started with a dream...to have my own fictional football universe. I began this project back in 2018; and it's taken the better part of 3 years to get my roster and gameplay to the point of where I would be satisfied with starting a Dynasty. I'm finally here. Welcome to the new NCAA...the New Collegiate Athletic Alliance. The team names, uniforms, stadiums may all look familiar...but the participants are not! However, hopefully through this journey, you all will become acquainted with the players and coaches, as well as teams who will ascend to the top of the mountain or descend to the depths of mediocrity. What will be different about this:

1) Every single game will be played on the field, with the exception of FCS games. Because of how heavily edited the roster is, it makes FCS teams overpowered. So, an executive decision has been made to grant teams automatic W's against FCS opponents.

2) Every single game will be livestreamed on my Twitch Channel at Tarheelphenom40. This will be a slow paced Dynasty and there will be no advancing until the last game is played.

3) Storylines. Storylines will unfold throughout the season as on field action dictates. You may see players get benched, coaches fired during the season, player suspensions and more.

4) Highlights and Player Spotlights. With every game being played and live streamed, I will be able to pull highlights and do Top Plays of the Week, Player Spotlights etc.

5) This Dynasty will be strictly Coach Mode/Spectator Mode. My hands will be off of the on the field action as much as possible. I'm just the overseer. Which means...

6) I will decide who is in the Top 25 polls, the Heisman Race and ultimately the 8 Team Playoffs.

7) The Blue Bloods of the old NCAA will receive no preferential treatment. This is a Fictional Universe, so if Middle Tennessee State becomes a traditional power and Alabama becomes a doormat...so be it. I'd love to see it.

Let the games be played and the chips fall where they may!!

Last edited by TarHeelPhenom; 06-15-2021 at 01:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove