View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 11:49 AM   #1
LocDawg5050
Rookie

LocDawg5050's Arena

OVR: 0
Sliders defined - Run Blocking

Players - my guess is this topic may have already been covered, but it's clear that the slider titles aren't what they say what they effect. For example the Tackle Slider effects block shed and pursuit angles. I use Armour set as a base but I couldn't get the CPU ball carriers to be dominant until I did this.....

When I play against Derrick Henry I want to worry if my defense can stop him b4 he can get a full head of steam. I made a very interesting find 2 days ago. Instead of lowering the tackle sliders, thus nurfing pursuit angles, I decided to set the CPU run block all the way to 100. This was in Play Now and on Pro.

My findings where this some how activated ball carriers special moves and vision. I didn't see the Oline become instant juggernauts, in fact lower rated o linemen would still get blown up by a decent defensive players. What I did see is Derrick Henry strait rumble thru my defense like in real life. So in summery, try this experiment by jacking Run Blocking to 100 for Player and CPU and watch never b4 seen animations become unlocked and finally feel threatened of the cpu running game.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove