View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 05:41 PM   #1
manunitedfan
Rookie

manunitedfan's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K21 Auto-Playcalling Guide

Before writing this, I am on current gen. But I would think a lot of this would apply to next-gen also.

So auto-playcalling is a tough task to solve. Through a lot of testing and research I have figured out how to diversify it as I and many other people have struggled too. The first thing is Play Types. I strongly recommend to have ACE off and auto-playcalling on, but if you are playing CPU vs CPU, I would recommend to remove the tendencies Isolation Point, Isolation Wing, and Guard Post Up unless a player desperately should have one of the these assigned to them.

The other way to fix auto-playcalling is tendencies, specifically the touches tendency. You should set up the touches tendency in an organized way or tiers (i.e. 40/50/60/70 or 25/50/75/100) so players can have the same tendencies on the court. Keep in mind that different positions need the tendency to be higher (check out this bit by Vedreanu
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d-guide-3.html) I would also lower play discipline for your best players so when plays fail, your stars will look to score in freelance.

A question I have for anyone who is an expert at playcalling is if there is a way I can set up to have some plays called more than others? Anyways thanks for reading and please say what you think in the comments.
Advertisements - Register to remove