View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 01:19 PM   #1
Pokes404
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10
Online Team Up Mode?

For people who have played Madden's 3v3 team up and "The Yard," what are your thoughts on some kind of Team Up mode being present in EA College Football? I liked the idea of Madden's 3v3, but hated that it was part of Ultimate Team. And I've never played The Yard, so I don't have any experience with it. Do you think Team-Up modes work in a football game? Would you play it?

Personally, I think it would be a lot of fun to find a couple other Oklahoma State fans and team up together with our favorite team. Or even if it wasn't with my favorite team, I'd still love to team up and play with other college football fans. I've always preferred Team-Up modes over 1v1 modes in online games (even with the risk of getting a ballhog/troll on your team).

But team-up modes don't seem to get much attention. NBA 2K's League/Pro Am/Rec/Park seems to be the only game really featuring team-based modes. And even then, they removed All-Star Team Up from the next gen version of 2K21, which was very disappointing.

Anyways, I feel like there's a place for team-up modes, and I think EA College Football could be one of them. But perhaps I'm in the minority. I'm just curious to get a read on what others think.
Advertisements - Register to remove