chibears96
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
Great work Chibears92,
Its a much better roster than before, looks like using ESPN/Ourlads really making this roster really legit. There's a few thing you might need to fix. Brian burns is going to mostly defensive end this season with the Panthers, since got more depth everywhere else. Marquis Haynes is a end. Juston Burris is safety. And I know you said you got all rookies from rounds 1-5. Chubba Hubbard RB #35 out of Okalahoma State, who was drafted by the Panthers in the fourth round, will mostly likely be the second running back behind CMC and give him a rest when needed. He currently isn't on the team but he is.

Taylor Moton is tackle, not guard lol. John miller is guard.

Tommy Stevens is not on the team anymore, its just darnold, pj walker and will grier

Troy Pride Jr CB #25 is on the Panthers, last years rookie. And strong safeties Sam Franklin and Kenny Robinson

Other than these changes, The roster looking really promising. Keep up the great.
Thank you for this great help need more superfans to points out these things to make these as perfect as possible lol.
I've made most of those changes except for Sam Franklin and Kenny Robinson, I want to get as many rookies in as possible so some lower overall players I haven't included yet.
I screwed up by using lineup.com lol I don't recommend it now I only used ourlads to update this time around and Panthers were one of the teams I went through. Fixing positions, and making sure any 1st 2nd and 3rd string players included on ourlads are in the roster. So another update has been done and Chubba is there now along with moving Moton to his correct position on ourlads and adding will grier Troy Pride and a few others who names escape me at 2am
Advertisements - Register to remove