Old 07-01-2021, 02:26 AM   #16
chibears96
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frito2013
Yeah, the bengals are missing there 2nd & 3rd round pick. Also I know the texans defense is trash. But isn't 41 overall just a little bit harsh?
As was the case with Chubba Hubbard on the Panthers. Lineup.com totally didn't have Joseph Ossai and Jackson Carman listed. Luckily I have a player pool with most of the draft picks that so I was able to add them to the file easily. Actually Joseph Ossai was just chilling in free agency for some reason but now they are on the teams.
The Texans defense is trash yes lol but check the latest roster updates out as i've gone through ratings per team as I was adding and editing players positions and teams across the board have seen ratings jump. The grades are going to be harsh so when simming you or the CPU actually has a realistic challenge when rebuilding teams such as the Texans. When all teams are rated super high, or all around the same ratings there ends up being really random franchise results. And my main focus is franchise mode and getting accurate results to what we expect heading into the season and the ratings the teams are produced solid enough results from what I saw.

But again there has been an updated and most teams have seen a boost and ratings and I know for sure the Texans have