Old 07-02-2021, 11:51 AM   #2
jfsolo
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden 22 Gridiron Notes: Dynamic Gameday

A lot of great stuff, some highlights for me:

Quote:
The final piece of Dynamic Gameday is Next Gen Stats: Star-Driven AI. Over the last two years, the vast majority of all games played in Madden NFL have been against AI opponents. But frankly, we had not been investing in those experiences as much as head-to-head games.
Everyone here knew this but them admitting this in an official blog is a pleasant surprise.

Quote:
we’ve added new blocking content for blocks moving more laterally and backwards, and are now able to start blocking interactions from a wider variety of angles, which reduces the number of ‘head-up’ interactions on each play.
Less head up interactions will do a lot for trench play.

Quote:
Lastly, AI-controlled pass rushers will now have access to ‘non-engaged’ speed rush moves on the edge to bring them to parity with user-controlled rushers from Madden NFL 21. These moves definitely bring more pressure to the pocket, and they use a match-up formula of Pass Block Finesse (PBF) vs. Finesse Move (FMV) to both determine the defender’s likelihood of attempting a speed rush as well as his chance to be successful.
Another big boon for making trench play more dynamic.
Quote:

Increased ranges for Pass Lead and Pass Trajectory
I think that the range for Pass leading needs to be increased even more. Let me throw the ball 10 yards away from every player if I want to.

Quote:
Redzone Awareness: We’ve improved the logic for defenders inside the Red Zone and End Zone, especially the deeper coverage players defending routes in the back of the end zone. Previously, defenders were stopping about five yards short in the end zone, trying to rally deep, but now you’ll see them leverage the back boundary earlier in the play.
This has been one of my big pet peeves, if this is much better then that is huge.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.