Old 07-06-2021, 04:10 PM   #8
Dblock1111
Rookie

Dblock1111's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: First Look at Madden NFL 22 Face of the Franchise Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I was somewhat surprised that we are seeing year 3 of FoTF. I didn't think the first two versions were received
enough to warrant a third iteration. They really need to overhaul the player creation suite. The generated face scans really drag down the visuals in those cinematic cuts.

What's the point of just adding MLB position. I at least hope the pre-draft workouts are more in depth for non-QB positions. Superstar mode makes more sense when CFB comes back and you could import him. I don't see a year 4 of FoTF. If they didn't fully flesh it out this year, then they won't likely do it period. Plus, I don't see where else they can go for a year 4.

Honestly I won't even be surprised if this MLB role is just like "The Chazz Surratt" story (Mediocre QB at UNC switches to LB for last 2 seasons, goes all conference and gets drafted).

Young QB comes in and coach gives you the choice to move (Like last year) except this time you can move over to MLB, and all the commentary will be about how rare of a switch that is and how you're so good because you see the field as a QB.

I'm hoping they moved away from the only QB + switch story and just let you be whatever position you want (out of their options) from the start.