Old 07-20-2021, 02:12 AM   #5
BigBadAss33
Rookie

BigBadAss33's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The CPU does not play fair

Quote:
Originally Posted by servo75
Thanks for replying, I appreciate your help!

I will try those slider settings. I try not to use other people's settings because invariably they're meant for high skill levels and what's good for a person of that level may be too difficult for me. But I'll give that set a try since you recommended it. No I haven't tried position lock, I suppose just learning one position and sticking with it will help, but as I said I'm not really understanding the Xs and Os strategy beyond just the bare basics. RW and LW match up with defenders, and Cs match with each other. But in terms of who covers this guy in the slot or at the point or at the wall I'm totally lost, then you've got 2-3 and 1-4 and 1-3-1 and weak side lock and all that terminology. I usually just set "Human adjustments" at like 5 and let the CPU handle that but that still begs the question, Okay, now what do I do to play that position?
So your talking about TEAM STRATEGIES. those are pretty basic.

here are my ALWAYS go to strategies

WEAK SIDE LOCK
1-3-1
shooting or Overload Power play
Diamond for PK

The rest don't worry about to much

When on the team select screen click the L3 to select position.

I also forgot to ask.. What Camera do you play on? That also makes a HUGE difference. I also recommend playing on BROADCAST camera and controller settings at ALWAYS UP

Let me know.. I will post my exact sliders if you want. just let me know
Advertisements - Register to remove