View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 05:16 PM   #55
chibears96
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

New update to make it more compatible with 2k5 resurrection mod.

I've changed the Raiders Rams and Chargers back to their normal stadiums so the 2k5 resurrection mod will show their new correct stadiums. Same with Washington Football Team.

Ratings edited again heavily shout to michiganfan and other's I've done some research through the 2k5 forums and tried to mix some more global edits to help QB play and make gameplay much more enjoyable. You will have high scoring games if you use offensively minded sliders please note. On default legend or all pro I am getting bodied by the elite QB's in the league lol.

As michiganfan pointed out if you want to fix sim stat glitch after the first season through finns editor advance years pro by 1 should clear most sim stat issues.

Franchise mode was having issues with the draft class so I have reuploaded the draft class and added back in the free agents with no issues so far!

Make sure you take a look at the other file attached as well. If you go past 1 season you will need to add a new schedule through the finn's editor. If you dont in 2022 there will be some teams that have no games for some reason.

There are still some other issues to hash out but now all the changes packers made for the player portraits and such I have included in this update. Still need to fix the depth chart for some teams along with the correct long snappers and the holder on field goals are wrong. The attached playbooks have substitutions that fix these issues for now but that'll be fixed in the next update.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2k22.zip (1.50 MB, 45 views)
File Type: zip Draft Classes and Other Files.zip (2.56 MB, 28 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove