View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 01:56 PM   #2
callahan24
Rookie

callahan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Can Roster Edits Be Made After A Franchise Has Been Started?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard75
Hello out there.

I am still very new to the world of MLB The Show. It is an amazing game. An amazing recreation of Major League Baseball in a video game. Just amazing.

With that said, first I want to thank all roster creators for their incredibly hard work on making some amazing rosters for the community to enjoy. It truly is amazing the amount of detail that is put into these rosters So I want to say a big Thank You to all of You!

So with all that said, I have been very excited to play a (season) in franchise mode with the 1986 season rosters and another separate (season) in franchise mode with the 2002 season rosters

However I do come across once in a while, a player's stats that are a little off, for instance a closer with a 90 Stamina. Obviously I would like to edit these small error's I find.

The thing is I desperately want to start my franchise so I can start having some fun, instead of just weeding through every roster, lineup, and pitching rotation.

So after this incredibly long winded intro, IS IT POSSIBLE TO EDIT ROSTERS AFTER I HAVE STARTED A FRANCHISE? Sorry for the caps but I was so long winded I thought I needed to get that out.

Okay thanks Ya'll.
You can edit the team you pick. If you do 30 team control you can edit every team.