View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 10:39 AM   #4
TripleJay_X
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 22 - Gameplay Improvements Deep Dive (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisx
In the unlikely case that someone from EA is reading.

I didn't buy/play fifa 20/21 and don't really like any Fifa past 17. Simply put, no midfield, no fouls, no AI (can't stand 1v1s), zero interest in what "competitive" has become and the gameplay is simply not good enough for CM.

It looks like they're considering more gameplay options...fine.

Please, for the love of god:

1) Defensive awareness or whichever new stat is supposed to help with defending: Has to be a new slider. Sliders exist. You haven't done ANYTHING new with them since Fifa 13.

2) Better defensive AI promised for competitor mode only. Why? Should be an option for everyone. Better defending for more realistic gameplay, skill moves belong in volta.

It really shouldn't be that hard. If the game can re-introduce some midfield resistance and make me use my brain for passing, like in the past, then we're back on speaking terms.

Otherwise, see you next year I guess

i fully understand you, but it's like asking the evil to do someting "good" and all this without even selling your soul to them....nah, that's not how it works and never worked, but correct me if i'm wrong. EA never cared about full realism aka simulation mode, in none of their sports titles.

The only thing you can hope for, are mods from the pc-community. That's the only reason i even start playing fifa21, which i bought through gamepass which did cost me 1€ for 3 months in a special offer....should be something like 5-10 cents Microsoft transfers to EA Sports from me as share hehe ... omg, i think i'm evil too LOL