PhillyPhanatic14
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New York Giants - ratings disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernWarrior

They finished out super strong.

Daniel Jones is awful, but the rest of the team is absolutely playoff caliber especially with Graham as their DC. I'm unclear how the skill trees for the coaches are but his should be very high

My bigger concern is the awful ratings for all the drafted Giants in the last 2 or so years. With those ratings, ti makes more sense to just dismantle the entire team and use auto generated classes to draft 74-76+ rated rookies at this rate...
They lost 3 of their last 4 games, so I'm not sure about this one.

Overall I think Bradberry got a good rating, but Leonard Williams seems low. Slayton will develop really fast and Danny Dimes is still young enough to be a beast if you develop him. I think there's enough young talent that you could have a solid young core. Guys in the low to mid 70's are definitely worth developing. I view them similarly to the Eagles where the first year is going to determine a lot. If you can get 3-5pt increases on some of these guys and then add a solid draft class in there you'll be in a pretty good spot.

The toughest part of a Giants franchise is gonna be the $-13 mill cap figure after year 1.