View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 12:06 AM   #1
jcblayze
Pro

OVR: 2
Sports Gaming Rosters - Madden NFL 22 Full Draft Class Info Dump Thread (PS5)

Hey guys. Thanks so much for all the kind words you gave me for my Madden 21 draft classes. I am hard at work compiling players for 2022-2025 draft classes.

I'm on PS5. I really hope they go the route of MLB the show and allow uploads to be shared throughout the generations and different consoles, but I am not holding my breath. I know most people are still on the PS4, and I'm so sorry if these won't be available there.

From what I've read we are getting more equipment and 100 or so new faces. Honestly, I am kind of glad I do not have the option for full face creation, because that would just take wayyyyyyyy too long. I'll gladly accept the added faces.

Check this page out to see who will be in each class (by school): https://sportsgamingrosters.com/2021...ootball-pages/

I'll post positional rankings once I get all of these schools done.

I am NOT getting this game early access, but as soon as I get it with the rest of the general public, I am going to get started right away. Hopefully 2 weeks tops for the 2022 class. Mine take a little bit longer, because as far as I know I was the only Madden 21 PS4 class to have every single player real. Total realism is important to me, and the wait is worth it.

Any questions or comments, please ask. I look forward to it!
Advertisements - Register to remove