View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 09:54 AM   #8
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: EA Sports College Football Will Include Tech To 'Seamlessly' Integrate Player Lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I wonder what the feasibility of EA utilizing the game face feature from NCAA Football 14 to import player likenesses. The renders I saw came out pretty good from what I remember. I know EA isnt gonna try to scan the players like they do for Madden.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
It would be nice if they would incorporate a system that is able to use this as well as a brand new face generator. The preset faces that plague Madden and past NCAA games did get old and take away from the experience.

We have things like Face Gen and many similar products that can both generate some accurate looking 3D models using just pictures as well as generate new faces so that players look more unique and less repetitive.

I truly hope this time forward EA makes it more of a priority to have their own version of a Face Gen type tech so that the system can take pictures from the database, if included, and give us players that look more like the real deal than simply having 90 premade faces would. The tech would also keep it fresh moving forward if the 3,000 recruits each year weren't all limited to having only 90 faces the be given. If they were dynamically generated faces then it would be a major upgrade over what we had in NCAA's of the past.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

― Plato